It is helpful to know and understand that, no matter how many weeks, months or years you have suffered with anxiety or even with panic attacks, hypnosis can and will help.
Successful stress reduction/anxiety relief with hypnosis includes:
- slowing down of the heartrate and a correspondingly calmer state.
- deep relaxation, along with increased inner focus.
- replacing negative/fearful thoughts with more positive thoughts.
- replacing ‘catastrophic’ thoughts with positive thoughts.
- increasing clarity or clearheadedness, replacing a sense of panic.
- removing the fear of ‘panic attacks’, including its principal sensations and understanding that they cause no harm.
There are several types of anxiety disorders. These include:
- general anxiety disorder
- obsessive/compulsive disorder (OCD)
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- panic disorders
- and more.
Hypnosis can help you to enjoy a new or renewed sense of calm, serenity and clarity.
See my Work with Me page to find out how I can help you with stress reduction and anxiety relief.